Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gosbts slow it down mission

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know it has been tried before but this time I will not stop until I either have a mental breakdown or die.
I love you. I can't even be bothered to join in with the speeded up version, it's a joke.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Ive just re learned it, taken 5 mins, some things are truly NEVER forgotten

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Like the thought.

[MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION] ?

Certainly do, I hope you I will try and pass this on if I can to someone at the club, But this isn't my thing, or the nsk its all of us together. If we all go emailing I'm sure it'd help.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just a bounce and reminder for this afternoon!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
worthy of another bump i feel....

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
:bounce: keep going , next step southampton .

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
I don't want to make myself even more unpopular, but.....

Have you decided if this is a campaign to 1) SLOW DOWN GOSBTS as it states in the thread title
or
2) Sing all the real words to GOSBTS

I've heard people trying to do both at games, but realistically, you're not going to have much success if people don't know what they are supposed to be singing. If you're trying to get all the words sung then you're onto a loser already, the chances of being able to sing through ALL the lyrics without any incident happening in the match that interrupts the crowd is very slim.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
And can I bounce this, as it should be a priority. It's our own bloody anthem for goodness sake, it needs to sound great, it should sound great. It's embarrassing hearing people at The Amex not even able to sing in tune with the music on the tannoy! Focus your attention on this, and not that awful magiko nonsense.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
The idea is everyone knows the words, and this will slow it down, there's no way anyone could scream out the full 2 verses and chorus that quick! Assuming most albion supporters are from sussex, most should know our traditional anthem, its not like they don't know the national anthem so why not our county one?

And has anyone thought about songsheets for this, if we could get it going properly at St Marys it would be amazing and surely the next big stop before the AMEX??

This is our song, lets keep it bouncing :bounce: and make sure we keep it up, eventually everyone will get it.

:amex::albion2::thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
lets give it a good go on the terrace saturday

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Now is the time for marching, Now let your hearts be gay
Hark to the merry bugles Sounding along our way.
So let your voices ring my boys, And take the time from me
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along
Of Sussex by the Sea!

For we're the men from Sussex, Sussex by the Sea
We plough and sow and reap and mow
And useful men are we
And when you go to Sussex, Whoever you may be
You may tell them all that we stand or fall
For Sussex by the Sea!

Good old Sussex by the Sea!
Oh we're going up And we'll win the Cup
For Sussex by the Sea!

Oh we're going up And we'll win the Cup
For Sussex by the Sea!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I actually thought it was a tad slower when sung in the 2nd half on saturday. Even the headmentals behind the goal who try and sing every song as fast as they can did it slower.

As for we are Brighton, you can go too slow with that one as it needs to roll off the tounge, on the whole think it's fine at current tempo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here