Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown with canned laughter

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Is this in reference to the Brown and Piers Morgan shit ITV have been trailing?

Not watched it but it does seem very much like Labour have admitted defeat.

"Shit we've lost all our support, quick get the leader up in front of somebody that makes him look good and have him pull on the heartstrings about his lost daughter"

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but this stinks of desperation

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really can't be bothered with this and was offered an invite to a cup of tea with the labour woman on Saturday morning but declined it.

The red flag will thankfully be lowered very soon.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Is this in reference to the Brown and Piers Morgan shit ITV have been trailing?

Not watched it but it does seem very much like Labour have admitted defeat.

"Shit we've lost all our support, quick get the leader up in front of somebody that makes him look good and have him pull on the heartstrings about his lost daughter"

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but this stinks of desperation

Its all a bit sick but the sheep will love it.

Brown or Cameron shit what a choice.

Indeed. What a shit choice.

Politicians have been the least qualified to run countries in the free world, in recent years.
However anyone thought of Blair or Brown, poodling to Bush and his clown team has condemned them in history to the depths of stupidity.

Quite honestly, we are f**ked with any of these people at the helm, and the alternatives are no better.
I shall mostly be working towards getting the f*** out of here, and finding a place in the world where politics doesn't have any influence.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Politicians have been the least qualified to run countries in the free world, in recent years.
However anyone thought of Blair or Brown, poodling to Bush and his clown team has condemned them in history to the depths of stupidity.

Quite honestly, we are f**ked with any of these people at the helm, and the alternatives are no better.
I shall mostly be working towards getting the f*** out of here, and finding a place in the world where politics doesn't have any influence.

I think its time for a bit of Anarchy. I have been reading Chomsky :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Booking a ticket to Utopia then?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The blokes got no chance with the media against him and the current world economy.

Unfortunately, he's not particularly charasmatic, and a result most people happily call him a "twat", when in reality I'm not sure there are many out there who would do a better job in the circumstances.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He is the Leader of the Labour party. A party that supports a corrupt capitalist system that is leading this country into a crisis

As opposed to the Conservative party who have even closer links to the corrupt systems of Capitalism?

Don't get me wrong, I'm fed up with Labour too, but it isn't as if the tories are going to swan into office and start taxing the rich through their noses to help get us out of this mess is it?

Traditionally the rich have always voted Tory because they will let them continue to get richer. Labour are supposed to oppose such an idea, even if in practice "new" Labour are just as keen to have them on side and won't risk alienating them by actually demanding them to give something back to the average working man

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
As opposed to the Conservative party who have even closer links to the corrupt systems of Capitalism?

Don't get me wrong, I'm fed up with Labour too, but it isn't as if the tories are going to swan into office and start taxing the rich through their noses to help get us out of this mess is it?

Traditionally the rich have always voted Tory because they will let them continue to get richer. Labour are supposed to oppose such an idea, even if in practice "new" Labour are just as keen to have them on side and won't risk alienating them by actually demanding them to give something back to the average working man

Thats why I said that a choice between Brown and Cameron is a shit choice. Lets not forget that the rich have done very well under labour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here