Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown,statement.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Probably the right thing to do at the moment.

I think he will step down at some point though.

Dead man walking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harsh.

I thought he was quite dignified, was awaiting the outcome of the Cameron and Clegg meeting, and had some proposals of his own.

Not sure what else he was expected to say. :shrug:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
72 hours.

he will be neither leader of his party nor prime minister by monday morning.

thank f for that

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The ol' "do a deal with me please Mr Clegg or I'm a gonner" routine eh?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He hasn't won but neither have the tories. The people of the country obviously do not hate him enough to make David Cameron the leader. Therefore the old government should carry on, for the stability of government.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair, it is not proper for him to resign until the arrangements are thrashed out, so the transistion from one PM to the next happens straight away.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure what else he was expected to say. :shrug:

"Its taken me 13 years of innovative incompetence, bullshit and rank bad judgement. Finally I have managed to absolutely f*** this countries economy good and proper, and yes, I think the damage could well be permanent. Suck on that you english bastards. Thank you and goodnight".

At least it'd be honest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Its taken me 13 years of innovative incompetence, bullshit and rank bad judgement. Finally I have managed to absolutely f*** this countries economy good and proper, and yes, I think the damage could well be permanent. Suck on that you english bastards. Thank you and goodnight".

At least it'd be honest.
Not really, no.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005

At least it'd be honest.

classic !!!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Is this the **** who was calling Cameron arrogant recently?

What is it about "f*** Off" that he doesn't understand?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

At least it'd be honest.

Not exactly true is it though...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He hasn't won but neither have the tories. The people of the country obviously do not hate him enough to make David Cameron the leader. Therefore the old government should carry on, for the stability of government.

How can the 'old government' carry on when they aren't even the largest Party, let alone have a Majority?

Don't be ridiculous. More people have voted Conservative than voted Labour, whether you use the FPTP or PR systems. The Tories may not have a majority, but they have a larger share than Labour, or any other party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here