Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Google Wallet problems

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I can't upload my Wolves ticket to my Google Wallet on my Android phone. I had exactly the same problem with my Arsenal away ticket. I click download from the ticket email, but when I check the wallet the ticket isn't there. When I try downloading again, it says 'Ticket already in wallet'. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way to fix it. It thinks the ticket is there, but the only ticket in my wallet is my season ticket.

Anyone else have similar issues? I don't want to have to queue up at the ticket office every time I go to an away/cup game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
mine sometimes gets hidden away behind other tickets I have previously downloaded.
Have you swiped through all tickets in the wallet

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
mine sometimes gets hidden away behind other tickets I have previously downloaded.
Have you swiped through all tickets in the wallet

Yes, done that. Nowhere to be found.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Have you only got one google account? I have two (for some reason) and uploaded it into the wrong wallet once. Just deleted it and re uploaded into correct one.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do somebasic troubleshooting steps:

log out of your Google account
reboot your phone
log back into your google account
reboot your phone

Hopefully that would have fixed it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I booked tickets for Crawley game for me (STH) and my daughter (Member). I followed emailed link and downloaded both into my Google Wallet and all was well, but for the Wolves match even though I've followed the same steps for some reason my daughter's ticket won't download into my wallet.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
If your android is an older model, it could be due to an OS update that happened in July. I'd had my phone for around 8 years and was blindsided by this as it happend in the off season and my phone could not update to a sufficient version of android to update google wallet for the Utd game, had to visit the ticket office to get my ticket printed. In the end I've had to buy a new phone.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Yes, done that. Nowhere to be found.
I had same issue after Utd game and wanted to update it to Ipswich. After several failed attempts I finally realised after reading advice on seagulls ticketing I had to use Google chrome not Google as I had an old android. I deleted season ticket from Google and reloaded on using Google chrome. Straight away it took me to Ipswich. By Sat night it had already up dated to Forest game no problem. (Reason it didn't go to Wolves is because I havnt bought a ticket as working). Good luck

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have my season ticket in one google wallet and my parking in another. Don't ask me how.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I had same issue after Utd game and wanted to update it to Ipswich. After several failed attempts I finally realised after reading advice on seagulls ticketing I had to use Google chrome not Google as I had an old android. I deleted season ticket from Google and reloaded on using Google chrome. Straight away it took me to Ipswich. By Sat night it had already up dated to Forest game no problem. (Reason it didn't go to Wolves is because I havnt bought a ticket as working). Good luck

Brilliant, thanks - that worked! Had to open the email in its web app in Chrome and then download it.

(And as an added bonus, I have just used the new hand clap 'well played' emoji for the first time... and in a NON-IRONIC way)

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Glad to be of help Kevo...the reason I put in a haha emoji is I'm a complete technophobe at 57yrs. I have to ask the kids at school how to find my way round a computer. And they are only 5 and 6 Yr olds!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Glad to be of help Kevo...the reason I put in a haha emoji is I'm a complete technophobe at 57yrs. I have to ask the kids at school how to find my way round a computer. And they are only 5 and 6 Yr olds!
Well you understood the Google Wallet issue better than I did!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here