Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye & Good Luck Malcolm Stuart (Merged threads)

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
On behalf of your sponsors (A21 Club) cheers for everything Mal.

Please pass our contact details on to whoever takes over, so that we can continue to fund the purchase of equipment for the physiotherapy department.

Oh...and write a flippin book...having heard a few of your stories you've got to sit down and put the whole lot into print!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He got sent from the dug out by the ref not long ago did'nt he?
I also remember the Swindon Play Off Leg 1 running match with the other Physio, funny!
I seem to remember him slipping over during a game at Withers, forget when/where exactly but he when he got to the injured player he went arse over tit!

Which player was it who revealed that the Albion team used to compete with each other to fall over in the far corner of the pitch, simply for the pleasure of watching Malcolm run across to discover that they were perfectly OK?

It may still happen, of course. And it might feature BIG on Saturday.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Uncanny, I posted the same thing on the other thread however, think I can claim the prize as mine was at 10.26!!!!

39_1218a.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Which player was it who revealed that the Albion team used to compete with each other to fall over in the far corner of the pitch, simply for the pleasure of watching Malcolm run across to discover that they were perfectly OK?

It may still happen, of course. And it might feature BIG on Saturday.

:lol:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
He played for the same cricket team as me - 26 appearances between 1967 & 1969 - best score 14
21 inns for 42 runs, Ave 3.43
8.2 overs 1 for 36

So you can see why he became a physio ....

Splendid fella :bowdown:

Dandyman

In London village.
Oh, good and loyal servant...

Top man - enjoy the retirement.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A great servant for the club.. always on the side of the good of the Albion. He will be missed.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I'll just post what i put on the other thread:

Well if i get on the pitch i will run towards two people first Slade then Malcom and thank him for the hard work. For many years I and every Brighton fan has seen him Kind of do a fast forward version of a penguins waddle onto the pitch at the Goldstone, Gillingham and the Withdean, plus many grim northern away days.

Top man Who will never be replaced by anyone in many ways, on the plus side the part of the ozone layer directly above the Withdean will take a break. Well done Malcom to all your hard work in the future and good luck :clap:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Great guy, Malcolm. When my wife was doing her physio course she happened to miss a lesson one week and he agreed to do the lesson in his own time one evening at the Goldstone :)cry:). I went along too, a few days after I'd pulled my hamsting in a game, and ended up being checked out for free on his treatment table! He will be so missed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here