Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goodbye everyone

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I've decided that its time for me to move on and I'm going to leave the world of NSC behind.Its been a great place for well everything, but all good things must come to an end.I'm just doing this post to thank everyone that makes NSC what it is, and thats all of you!
Thanks, dont miss me!:)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Are you hitting the Polls instead :lolol: :lolol:

Are you doing one of these live-on-the-internet suicides?

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
attention seeker!

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on yer way out!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
nope, this is goodbye.

there isnt a real reason I can go into why, I just feel like nows the right time to call it a day.

and Marvin, I didnt start the thread for attention seeking purposes, I just wanted to thank everyone on here for making it such a great place to post over the last year or so.

and if you doubt I'm going, Bozza can delete my account, that good enough for you?

bigc said:
nope, this is goodbye.

there isnt a real reason I can go into why, I just feel like nows the right time to call it a day.

and Marvin, I didnt start the thread for attention seeking purposes, I just wanted to thank everyone on here for making it such a great place to post over the last year or so.

and if you doubt I'm going, Bozza can delete my account, that good enough for you?

*sniff* I don't understand, we were just getting STARTED, *sniffle* after all we've been through, and you are just....just....leaving. *wail and sob*.
Was it the family? I KNEW I shouldn't have gone there and met your mother, she NEVER liked me right from the off, and I could TELL there was tension *screws face into spite, mascara runs*.
Why didn't you SAY something before ? I tried, I TRIED! You never gave it a chance, I realise you were starved of affection as a child, but I was dealing with it *beseaching grimace*.
Alright, just LEAVE, just GO and forget about all we had done, all the work we hade made, all the good times we had *bawl*.
This is TYPICAL of YOU - walk out and just abandon me, go on - it's cowardly and you KNOW it *tearful glare*, ..........and anyway, I think I'm pregnant (long silence)................................... (to be continued)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here