Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye And Thanks to everyone at NSC

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I bid all at NSC good bye, the time has come for me to embark on the Cuba Cycle challenge tomorrow, before finally landing on Saturday

We will be landing in Havana for the first night before transferring over to the Bay of Pigs to pick up or bikes, equipment, route maps etc.

We will then be heading across Zapata National Park to Cienfuegos to stop for the night before cycling to Trinidad. 6 days later and 500km later we will be back in Cienfeugos after cycling through Santa Clara and Topes de Collantes.

I would like to take time out once again to thank everyone on NSC who sponsored me, donated prizes, bought raffle tickets, bid on auctions, help promote or helped in any way. It is muchly appreciated, and the £4500 we have raised so far will be put to great use refurbishing computers for schools and non profit organisations in Cuba.

This is by far and away the biggest physical challenge I have ever done, and I really hope I can do everyone proud by completing it. A lot of effort, sacrifices and compromises have been put in by myself and everyone who has helped, and it is now up to me and Megan help make sure all that hard work is recognised.

I will try and keep everyone up to date as much as possible, we will be doing a video diary and I hope people can help me keep in touch with all things Albion.

I will be back for the Gillingham game to regale in stories about the little adventure:thumbsup:

Thanks Again Everyone, and you stay classy NSC

Brett x

The Sponsorship Page

The Charity

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good luck Brett, hope it all works out OK.

BTW if in doubt and about to starve to death the lady normally eats the man first.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adios matey

If you are back for the Gillingham game does that mean you are COOKING again?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Good luck to you and your bicycle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here