Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good write-up in the Grauniad

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Some of the comments are fairly balanced, but I seem to remember the penalty decision to be very clear, yet a couple of the Liverpool fans are calling it a blatent dive. Was I looking from a biased point of view?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Some of the comments are fairly balanced, but I seem to remember the penalty decision to be very clear, yet a couple of the Liverpool fans are calling it a blatent dive. Was I looking from a biased point of view?

I saw it from the North and 100% penalty - as was a hand ball a bit earlier but the ref would never have seen it nor would the linesman as it was right on the goal line and the ball was hidden

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Considering one of those comments start with "I don't know who Vicente is...." I think we can disregard their opinion.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I saw it from the North and 100% penalty - as was a hand ball a bit earlier but the ref would never have seen it nor would the linesman as it was right on the goal line and the ball was hidden
Looked a blatant pen from the WSL too even though Vicente made sure it was seen. Carragher didn't even question it, just had a go at Spearing for falling over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here