Good write up from a Watford site

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good article. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
"Federico Turienzo, a must-buy on Football Manager 2006, has played just four games, without troubling the scorers, and has not played this year"

:lolol:

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
BarrelofFun said:
It must have been in the delivery (see further up) :down: :lolol:

Sorry BOF, did notice that you'd put that but Seagullible had copied out the whole bit about leon and i think you hadnt included the last sentence so therefore i quoted from his.

I'll quote you next time, don't you worry :bowdown: :lolol:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Every post?
Not even every thread.
I've told you a million times not to exaggerate ;)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The bad news for Brighton is that Sam Swonnell no longer plays for us. The good news is that neither, for the next three games, does Darius Henderson; my feeling is that he will be greatly missed on Saturday,

liked that bit

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
fake slim said:
Sorry BOF, did notice that you'd put that but Seagullible had copied out the whole bit about leon and i think you hadnt included the last sentence so therefore i quoted from his.

I'll quote you next time, don't you worry :bowdown: :lolol:

I was not hurt. As long as you don't beat me on Tipsters, I will find in deep in my heart to forgive you. ;)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
A good article - well researched and well written. He's also quite right about McGhee - despite what anyone says there are more people wanting him to stay than to leave.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Downloaded Penguin said:
"I would urge Brighton fans to stick with it, continue to be loyal to McGhee and remember that better times are ahead. Potentially, they are a Big Club, bigger than Watford, certainly. Doesn’t mean it’s wise to think like a Big Club, though. "

Quite right to highlight those words, DP. perhaps the wisest I've seen about Brighton all season. It's certainly something for the anti-McGhee brigade to think about - although thinking about anything doesn't appear to be high on their agenda.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
fake slim said:
Enjoyed that greatly!

The bloke does live in Brighton though (apparently) so that probably helped.

"...and particularly pertinent to me in my West Midlands home..."

Nope.

MattR

Jul 5, 2004
Hello chaps

My co-editor lives in Brighton. Mike Smart, as has been pointed out, lives in the West Midlands. I'll forward him a link to this conversation, although I fear for his ego... ???

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Gwylan said:
Quite right to highlight those words, DP. perhaps the wisest I've seen about Brighton all season. It's certainly something for the anti-McGhee brigade to think about - although thinking about anything doesn't appear to be high on their agenda.

Absolutely, like Repugnant Toads comment about over estimating support for McGhee. Obviously, he has done a poll of all Brighton fans to be able to say that. :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Finchley Seagull said:
Absolutely, like Repugnant Toads comment about over estimating support for McGhee. Obviously, he has done a poll of all Brighton fans to be able to say that. :lolol:

and you have for the pro?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
MattR said:
Hello chaps

My co-editor lives in Brighton. Mike Smart, as has been pointed out, lives in the West Midlands. I'll forward him a link to this conversation, although I fear for his ego... ???

Oops.....well i was close to be fair :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here