Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good write up from a Watford site

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"Looking at the Brighton squad, it’s not greatly surprising that the goals don’t flow; Leon Knight, score of thirty-six goals in a hundred and twenty appearances, has driven his pram to Swansea, leaving behind an extensive collection of toys and a well-chewed dummy"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
An excellent preview. Very well researched and written.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
. So, to sum up, it looks like Carpenter and Hammond in the middle, Frutos on the left and anybody’s guess on the right.

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
McGhee has a plethora of goalkeeping options available to him. Unfortunately, he’s fallen out with two of them. Michel Kuipers appears to have got the hump about losing his first team place, and on-loan Rennes man Florent Chaigneau appears to have got the hump about not having a first team place to lose.

:)

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
That is one of the most well balanced and accurate reviews I have ever read - well done.

:bowdown:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Leon Knight, score of thirty-six goals in a hundred and twenty appearances, has driven his pram to Swansea, leaving behind an extensive collection of toys and a well-chewed dummy. That he has started well at the Liberty Stadium is no surprise; I give it until Easter. :lolol: :lolol:

good work!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
"I would urge Brighton fans to stick with it, continue to be loyal to McGhee and remember that better times are ahead. Potentially, they are a Big Club, bigger than Watford, certainly. Doesn’t mean it’s wise to think like a Big Club, though. "

:angel:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
seagullion said:
Leon Knight, score of thirty-six goals in a hundred and twenty appearances, has driven his pram to Swansea, leaving behind an extensive collection of toys and a well-chewed dummy. That he has started well at the Liberty Stadium is no surprise; I give it until Easter. :lolol: :lolol:

good work!

Enjoyed that greatly!

The bloke does live in Brighton though (apparently) so that probably helped.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Excelent piece, Bigger than Watford and took more fans to Vic rd than PRESTON, READING, ect ect.............mmmmm warming to the Hornets.........as long as they let us win on Saturday, otherwise they may become scummers...........:lolol: :lolol: :D ;) :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very well written, perhaps he could do a job...for the Argus!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
think the point about loaning flo for the season and not palying him being LUNACY is spot on. What a waste of money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here