Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see Wayne Bridge is taking it easy......

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
Probably not. Mainly because Bridge has been brilliant for us and had a well deserved night off nowhere near a game. Tell me.... have you ever gone out and got drunk on a Friday and made it into work the following Monday?

Yes, many a time but I'm not playing Championship football and 8 pints + 20 Marlborough Lights have little affect on my ability to work a keyboard..!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Out for the evening with his bird and had a few drinks, heshould be stoned to death and burnt at the stake for that. Get a GRIP

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I meant in bed

KLvFg.jpg

WHY!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Good on him, he's streets better than most and if he's doing on the back of a few pints and fags then so be it.

He's 32 .. he's thinking about a future with his bird, not even sure he'll bother with football next season, but if he does let it be us

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This would of never had hadppend if Dean Wilkins (SWOON!) was still in charge

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes, many a time but I'm not playing Championship football and 8 pints + 20 Marlborough Lights have little affect on my ability to work a keyboard..!!

They'd also have a minimal effect on your athletic ability and cognitively learned skill either.

I think people are seriously overestimating the negative effect that a one off night on the lash can have on a professional athlete, particularly with the best part of 3 days recovery.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
They'd also have a minimal effect on your athletic ability and cognitively learned skill either.

I think people are seriously overestimating the negative effect that a one off night on the lash can have on a professional athlete, particularly with the best part of 3 days recovery.

Precisely. People seem to want footballers to live like monks these days. Compare them to footballers back in the olden days for heavens sakes - some of them used to advertise cigarettes/cigars, and Stanley Matthews used to smoke CRACK before matches to get his confidence up.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Well I for one am OUTRAGED.

Wayne Bridge is my favourite player, and I was planning to have his initials vajazzled onto my clunker, but after seeing those pictures of him with that SLUT I will instead let my noo-noo grow, and it can end up like Terry Waite's allotment for all I care.

Mr bhadebenhams was not happy with my planned vajazzle though, he said it was a bridge too far, and it might put him off when he was dining at the lazy Y.

Doesn't anyone ever think about the CHILDREN?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here