Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see Wayne Bridge is taking it easy......

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
This is the modern day footballer I'm afraid. Bumped into ten of our squad absolutely wasted in a club in Brighton in the middle of our attempt for the plays offs towards the end of last season. They take our money and p**s it up the wall. If you think they are any different to the rest of us on a night off you'd be very wrong!!!!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This kind of thing pisses me off, they're just ordinary people, they're entitled to have a life.

The press are wankers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is the modern day footballer I'm afraid. Bumped into ten of our squad absolutely wasted in a club in Brighton in the middle of our attempt for the plays offs towards the end of last season. They take our money and p**s it up the wall. If you think they are any different to the rest of us on a night off you'd be very wrong!!!!!

At a guess I would suggest that it was either just after a game or more than 48 hours before one so as to get it well out of their system before playing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was the night of home game vs Middlesborough last year. Looked like it was good for team bonding but they were hammered!!!!!

Not arguing but I am lead to believe that the players are not even allowed in a pub after a Wednesday yet alone drink alcohol,before a Saturday game unless of course Gus has relaxed the rules, which I would find surprising as he is so professional in all that he does.

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
Exactly looks like he's had a few beers and tired hardly the crime of the century. Top player and hope he stays at the Albion :thumbsup:

Was the night of home game vs Middlesborough last year. Looked like it was good for team bonding but they were hammered!!!!!

No, this was Wednesday night....!!! The guy has a knee injury, surely he should be looking after himself. I'm a Bridge fan and love the fact that he has chosen Brighton to play for but come on..!! Be interesting to see if he makes the team for tomorrow.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not arguing but I am lead to believe that the players are not even allowed in a pub after a Wednesday yet alone drink alcohol,before a Saturday game unless of course Gus has relaxed the rules, which I would find surprising as he is so professional in all that he does.

The players are allowed to drink on the Saturday night following a match especially if the following game isn't until the next Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here