Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good things about Withdean

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
15. It's the only ground in the country where you can go blackberry picking en-route to the stadium. That little lane running down to Preston Park station is alive with wildlife :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
15. It's the only ground in the country where you can go blackberry picking en-route to the stadium. That little lane running down to Preston Park station is alive with wildlife :)

Oh you saw those Leeds primates swinging from tree to tree down there as well?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it does the best food in the football league

hartlepool is better - £3 for a hotdog BIGGER than withdeans baguettes

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
because i sit in the east stand (STH) i have as much leg room as i like :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there is a large area to mince about on and admire gully girs from in the form of the track

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We saved 4000 plastic seats from certain landfill, by recycling them from St Andrews/Sandwich/Royal Troon etc.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
bacon baguettes :)

Sadly, no longer. The doughy excuse for a baguette they've served up this season has RUINED this major part of why I go to Withdean. Threw away the last one I had - how f***ing difficult is it to BRING BACK THE CRISPY BREAD.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sadly, no longer. The doughy excuse for a baguette they've served up this season has RUINED this major part of why I go to Withdean. Threw away the last one I had - how f***ing difficult is it to BRING BACK THE CRISPY BREAD.

When I had one against Wallsall they had brought the crispy bread back!

Not necessarily so, I had crispy bread in my bacon baguette purchased prior to the KO of Walsall game (Sth Stand). A delight it was.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We get squirrels on the pitch (who are more entertaining than some of the players)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here