Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good point deserved 3

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we can do this,well done lads and well done mcgee.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Stopped the rot.. lets build on this, all to play for still :)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
deffo would have done the lads confidence no end of good,come on wheres the dooms merchants

canterburygull

Oct 20, 2003
canterbury
we alway's do it the hard way, so what's the fuss ,we will survive ,and if we don't then it will be
up , up , down , up ,down , up, so whose complaining , it's exciting being an albion fan.:dance: :falmerspi :falmer:

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
I reckon we can get a win at Burnley. A mate of mine supports them as says they are just playing the season out, they have nothing to play for and we could beat them if we show 100% commitment. Remember they are a quaity side though.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yup good point today for Brighton, i dish it out when you lose but am more than prepared to give credit where its due. Leicester are a tough side to beat and a point is creditable against them. Although sounds like the ref won't be getting too many Christmas cards from people on here!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As you are such a decent chap AJ I hope you have a fair ref tomorrow mate.:wave:

The rest is up to your boys, Pompey and Blackburn are probably safe now, Norwich are down so it's two from three in my view.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah ,still reckon we'll stay up

just that we'll need to beat Rotherham rather then draw with them

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
El Presidente said:
As you are such a decent chap AJ I hope you have a fair ref tomorrow mate.:wave:

The rest is up to your boys, Pompey and Blackburn are probably safe now, Norwich are down so it's two from three in my view.

To be fair EP i think it was always going to be that way, its between us, Soton and WBA and hjas been for most of the season

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Yup good point today for Brighton, i dish it out when you lose but am more than prepared to give credit where its due. Leicester are a tough side to beat and a point is creditable against them. Although sounds like the ref won't be getting too many Christmas cards from people on here!
HE MIGHT GET SOME HATE MAIL................HE WAS AWFUL:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
AJ's Love Monkey said:
To be fair EP i think it was always going to be that way, its between us, Soton and WBA and hjas been for most of the season

True, but there was a chance that someone was going to go on a run like we are in the middle of and get sucked into the scrap. Pompey were in that category until today. In our division Watford, Crewe and ourselves are in that category and it will be one from three. Gillingham have done very well to haul themselves out of the zone, and Coventry are probably just about safe. Forest's result today condemns them, although they have a game in hand can't see them doing much with it and they are still five points behind us to begin with.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
El Presidente said:
True, but there was a chance that someone was going to go on a run like we are in the middle of and get sucked into the scrap. Pompey were in that category until today. In our division Watford, Crewe and ourselves are in that category and it will be one from three. Gillingham have done very well to haul themselves out of the zone, and Coventry are probably just about safe. Forest's result today condemns them, although they have a game in hand can't see them doing much with it and they are still five points behind us to begin with.

If i was a betting man it would be Crewe for the third relegation spot, but as was bore out with the national today my tips are aren't always 100% reliable! :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Chill bakesy remember your ticker old boy! ;) :D
That poxy ref's given me a sore throat from all the shouting and i think my daughter may have learnt a few new words:blush:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bakesy said:
That poxy ref's given me a sore throat from all the shouting and i think my daughter may have learnt a few new words:blush:

Don't worry mate i took my boy for his first game v. Millwall 3 years back (thanks dad!) and there was the usual mayhem. After the game there was a running battle along the Whitehorse Road with cars getting turned over the lot. Needless to say he hasn't forgotten his introduction to football! Hasn't stopped him wanting to go again though (thats my boy!) :D

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I am still quite confident. I have not properly looked at the table yet and done the maths, but it is looking alittle better now.

Well Done Mcghee and the Lads:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here