Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good old Jamie Redknapp

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I like his use of the word 'literally'. his best use so far was "Paul Scholes can literally stop time"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I like it when he talks about "Harry Redknapp doing a good job at Pompey" does he think we dont know its his blimming Dad?, why not, "My, bent as a bottle of crisps, dad is dong a good job at Pompey"?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I like his use of the word 'literally'. his best use so far was "Paul Scholes can literally stop time"
Another one about Paul Scholes, apparently he "literally paints a picture on the pitch". ???

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Isnt he fat frank's cousin aswell? He flipped when some tottenham fan tried to punch him on the pitch last season and said the guy should be locked up for life! Tosser!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Isnt he fat frank's cousin aswell? He flipped when some tottenham fan tried to punch him on the pitch last season and said the guy should be locked up for life! Tosser!

I think i'd say the same if it was my cousin.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The same source who told me about Andy Gray (Sky thread) told me that JR had just moved into a new house next to his dad at Sandbachs in Poole, well next being 500yds away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The same source who told me about Andy Gray (Sky thread) told me that JR had just moved into a new house next to his dad at Sandbachs in Poole, well next being 500yds away.

SandBANKS.

And if either of them have 500yds of property in Sandbanks, they are among the richest men in Britain.

Lush

Mods' Pet
"I think Peter Schmeichel will be a father-figure for Kasper."
Jamie Redknapp (with quite possibly the best quote so far this season)

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

But frankly, who cares what he actually says?

jamie2.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

All Redknapps talk sh*t FACT - except Louise cos she not a true one!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SandBANKS.

And if either of them have 500yds of property in Sandbanks, they are among the richest men in Britain.

Thank you for the correction of the name and the 500 yds is probably like the fishermans tale got stretched from 8 oz to 8lb. I dont know as I dont know the area I am only repeating what I was told.

Apparently that area is one of the wealthiest and most sought after in Europe, again what I was told by the same person.

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
Thank you for the correction of the name and the 500 yds is probably like the fishermans tale got stretched from 8 oz to 8lb. I dont know as I dont know the area I am only repeating what I was told.

Apparently that area is one of the wealthiest and most sought after in Europe, again what I was told by the same person.

Brian, now come on old son, look at the time.

At your age you should be tucked up in bed with your hot water bottle.:thumbsup:

:wave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My sons often say, when they get up in the morning and see that I have been on here, couldnt sleep last night then.

Its the signs of early retirement and boredom with nothing to do and all day to do it.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
My sons often say, when they get up in the morning and see that I have been on here, couldnt sleep last night then.

Its the signs of early retirement and boredom with nothing to do and all day to do it.

Why don't you do a bit of volunteering BG? Fill your time and help a worthy cause at the same time?

St Barnabas are always recruiting volunteers. A very worthy cause and a fantastic place! They have volunteers in all sorts of capacities so I'm sure you'd find something to suit. Just an idea like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here