Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good morning, NSPers!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You didnt happen to get into a ruck as well did you Buzzer?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I'm still in bed and genuinely stink of urine. It is not pleasant.

I'm not going to move until it is time to get inebriated again and go to grace :glare:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
office Christmas do at Sound in Leicester square last night. Finished about 5 or 6 this morning. Vague recollections of a few of us back at my hotel room. Don't think I shagged anyone but seem to recall doing tongues and fingering some bird. Definitely drank champagne out of her shoe. I think I then put her shoes on. I'm a size 8. f*** knows what the girl looks like.

Currently sitting on the bog with a bum that's running like a tap. Not been sick since the 4th time. Sweating like a paedophile in a police lineup though

Wantmy bed

That's the funniest thing i've read in ages! Good work!! :clap2:

Morning all fellow NSP'ers :kiss:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Back in the loo. Red raw bum and my wee smells like sugar puffs.

Feeling much better physically after a pint of orange juice and 2 strawberry yops.

Have just noticed that I've been wandering round with one black and one brown shoe today.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Back in the loo. Red raw bum and my wee smells like sugar puffs.

Feeling much better physically after a pint of orange juice and 2 strawberry yops.

Have just noticed that I've been wandering round with one black and one brown shoe today.

Your first post made me giggle, but this post is genuinely the funniest thing I have read in weeks.

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
that's me done. On train home. There's this feeling I've got that it wasn't champagne last night in that girl's shoe. It could have been cider.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
that's me done. On train home. There's this feeling I've got that it wasn't champagne last night in that girl's shoe. It could have been cider.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

So yo drank some form of liquid from a girls shoe that ws the same colour as Champagne or Cider and its made you feel sick all day?

Am I the only one thinking that it was her PISS you drank?

Morning NSPeers

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
So yo drank some form of liquid from a girls shoe that ws the same colour as Champagne or Cider and its made you feel sick all day?

Am I the only one thinking that it was her PISS you drank?

Morning NSPeers

At least being Crimbo and all, it was probably MULLED piss

:thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. I don't think it was wee. Whatever was in the shoe was fizzy and sweet. Pretty sure it was cider as I've just checked my iphone and I've discovered I have a photo of her shoving a bottle up her minge. It definitely looks like Magners.

Photo now deleted. Her fanny is not a pretty site. It looks a bit like road kill to be honest. Look chaps, we're amongst friends here, aren't we? Can we all just forget I mentioned anything about this?

Thanks.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
No. I don't think it was wee. Whatever was in the shoe was fizzy and sweet. Pretty sure it was cider as I've just checked my iphone and I've discovered I have a photo of her shoving a bottle up her minge. It definitely looks like Magners.

Photo now deleted. Her fanny is not a pretty site. It looks a bit like road kill to be honest. Look chaps, we're amongst friends here, aren't we? Can we all just forget I mentioned anything about this?

Thanks.

Not a f***ing chance.

We could perhaps forgive you for what you did to her, but to delete the PHOTO from your phone - umforgivable!

Last edited:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Thanks.

Buzzer

Very good.

Although, word is that she got her own back, by waiting until you had fell asleep. Then your "lady" friend ordered up a magnum of champagne on room service at your expense.

And just to prove she had done so, she stuffed the empty bottle up your ar@e and then took a photo to keep as evidence!! ???

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Thanks.
:bowdown: we are not worthy :bowdown:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Was it that MOOSE from BB a few years back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here