Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good morning, NSPers!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
office Christmas do at Sound in Leicester square last night. Finished about 5 or 6 this morning. Vague recollections of a few of us back at my hotel room. Don't think I shagged anyone but seem to recall doing tongues and fingering some bird. Definitely drank champagne out of her shoe. I think I then put her shoes on. I'm a size 8. f*** knows what the girl looks like.

Currently sitting on the bog with a bum that's running like a tap. Not been sick since the 4th time. Sweating like a paedophile in a police lineup though

Wantmy bed

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
office Christmas do at Sound in Leicester square last night. Finished about 5 or 6 this morning. Vague recollections of a few of us back at my hotel room. Don't think I shagged anyone but seem to recall doing tongues and fingering some bird. Definitely drank champagne out of her shoe. I think I then put her shoes on. I'm a size 8. f*** knows what the girl looks like.

Currently sitting on the bog with a bum that's running like a tap. Not been sick since the 4th time. Sweating like a paedophile in a police lineup though

Wantmy bed

Christ.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Wantmy bed

good lad ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here