Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck With Your GCSE Results

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Remember getting mine, I was in the first year to take them. Always a feeling of dreed.

Go luck to all

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Thanks everyone, off to get mine now, feeling very nervous. Will let you all know how i get on, if they are good! :eek:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Remember being really nervous this time last year, good luck all!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
GCSE's mean f*** all apart from being a stepping stone to get you into college [if you choose.]

I got 1 C, 7 D's & an F, I am now in a job earning a very good amount of money [infact more than most of my friends] in a pretty senior position at an IT Consultancy/Outsourcing company and regularly see people who have spent 2-4 years at uni doing degrees in Law, English etc, working for recruitment agencies or similar...! This is also my 3rd job since getting my GCSE's and none of my employers have asked!

But yes, good luck

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
GCSE's mean f*** all apart from being a stepping stone to get you into college [if you choose.]

Well done for your achievements, but to say that GCSE's mean f*** all is a huge overstatement.

I'm just leaving home now with EP Junior to collect his, not expecting much, he's got Aspergers' Syndrome, has a motor condition which means he has to write with a laptop and was beaten up and left with blurred vision in one eye three weeks before his exams started, but I will be proud of whatever he achieves.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
If you fucke.. er, 'didn't quite get the results you were hoping for', remember it's ILLEGAL for your parents to kick you out until you are 18. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well done for your achievements, but to say that GCSE's mean f*** all is a huge overstatement.

I'm just leaving home now with EP Junior to collect his, not expecting much, he's got Aspergers' Syndrome, has a motor condition which means he has to write with a laptop and was beaten up and left with blurred vision in one eye three weeks before his exams started, but I will be proud of whatever he achieves.

Well ok, maybe my statement was a little bit over the top, but they are not the end of the world if you do not acheive what is 'expected' is perhaps a little bit more accurate.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well ok, maybe my statement was a little bit over the top, but they are not the end of the world if you do not acheive what is 'expected' is perhaps a little bit more accurate.

I agree entirely.

7 A's and 2 A* for EP Jr.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Just about to take my daughter to her school to get hers. Tension has been building. It's at times like these that you remember how your parents behaved at results time and try and do the opposite.

Well done EP Jr, I also suffered abuse at High school due to my aspergers, but was nothing on that scale. He can stand tall and proud of what he's achieved, whereas the heartless thugs are unlikely to get anywere in life!!

All the best to him!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here