Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck today

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
with Cox and Whingy back in tandem they should be ok.........................

............................ as long as they keep the ball on the left

Seriously, O's should beat Rochdale - they are starting to settle into being a mid table team after a good start and now Orient have a decent keeper and the beginnings of a more solid defence their only problem will be knocking it in the net with most of their front line on the sick list. Good luck :thumbsup:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks wetfart, nice of you to say that.
I hope orient lose though, and end up gahn daaahn. :thumbsup:

Is that your bird in the picture? She looks like a bit of a DOG! Enough to send you mincer! Or perhaps its your MUM!

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Sounds like it could be a cracker!

You're an Albion fan these days. Just admit it! Have you bought your Falmer season ticket yet? Good luck to the Os as well. I could never really bring myself to hate them anyway. It was largely just irritating that we couldn't beat you for a while there and that bloke who wrote in your programme (Beuno?) was a class A turd. But anyway now your team is basically Albion ressies and once McGleish finally retires you will probably be our fans' second team!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks wetfart, nice of you to say that.
I hope orient lose though, and end up gahn daaahn. :thumbsup:

with Cox and Whingy back in tandem they should be ok.........................

............................ as long as they keep the ball on the left

Seriously, O's should beat Rochdale - they are starting to settle into being a mid table team after a good start and now Orient have a decent keeper and the beginnings of a more solid defence their only problem will be knocking it in the net with most of their front line on the sick list. Good luck :thumbsup:

Don't know too much bout whing so looking forward to seeing him.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
You're an Albion fan these days. Just admit it! Have you bought your Falmer season ticket yet? Good luck to the Os as well. I could never really bring myself to hate them anyway. It was largely just irritating that we couldn't beat you for a while there and that bloke who wrote in your programme (Beuno?) was a class A turd. But anyway now your team is basically Albion ressies and once McGleish finally retires you will probably be our fans' second team!

:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Were not sure about revell....

What ?:eek: but he runs about alot, has plenty of passion and there are some Albion fans who reckon he's better than that lazy sulky one in ten Glenn Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here