Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to SAFEWAY

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Oh I only everything was as simple as life in Badger World.

Sadly I'm married to somebody who is not on NSC (so not sane) and has had a Fatwa against the Valder family for as long as I can remember and is based on paranoia and insecurity.

Steve, your marraige may or may not last as long as mine has but I do hope you & the Mrs will be vary happy together. so sorry to have missed it (and seeing Barry) but I do wish you the very best.

The choise before me was "go and we divorce" Tempting offer but there's loads of things to consider, (like living & money).

Sorry to go public on this but mrs has a way of mouthing off her side and that's not my way.

Well, this won't have put a damper on your day as I'm sure it'll be a while before you read it, but it's a big sorry from me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm a bit behind on this but all the best to both of you and have many happy years together (and if he's reading NSC on his wedding night, something's gone very wrong)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh I only everything was as simple as life in Badger World.

Sadly I'm married to somebody who is not on NSC (so not sane) and has had a Fatwa against the Valder family for as long as I can remember and is based on paranoia and insecurity.

Steve, your marraige may or may not last as long as mine has but I do hope you & the Mrs will be vary happy together. so sorry to have missed it (and seeing Barry) but I do wish you the very best.

The choise before me was "go and we divorce" Tempting offer but there's loads of things to consider, (like living & money).

Sorry to go public on this but mrs has a way of mouthing off her side and that's not my way.

Well, this won't have put a damper on your day as I'm sure it'll be a while before you read it, but it's a big sorry from me.

We need DETAILS mate, DETAILS, and don't worry, we won't tell her indoors. :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Nah, it's all supposed to be 'for better, for worse' and paranoia is a part of depression, which is an illness that greatly effects the nearest & dearest.

If you love someone you stick by them but there's still times when unreasonable behavior crosses the line and those times you really wonder why you bother.

I am so sad that it rears it's ugly head in away which affects contact with my family (as in brothers, sisters, their partners, kids etc) and I thank them for their understanding and patience.

Still, this is hardly an appropriate thread to go into all that but I just wanted to get the message through as to why I was not there to join in with a family wedding.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nah, it's all supposed to be 'for better, for worse' and paranoia is a part of depression, which is an illness that greatly effects the nearest & dearest.

If you love someone you stick by them but there's still times when unreasonable behavior crosses the line and those times you really wonder why you bother.

I am so sad that it rears it's ugly head in away which affects contact with my family (as in brothers, sisters, their partners, kids etc) and I thank them for their understanding and patience.

Still, this is hardly an appropriate thread to go into all that but I just wanted to get the message through as to why I was not there to join in with a family wedding.

Hope everything works out for you mate. :smile:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

My wife has been badly depressed for the last couple of years. It's not easy (understatement) but you are spot on about "if you love them you stick by them". Mrs MP appears to be recovering now and I hope your wife will be soon. I feel for you.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My wife has been badly depressed for the last couple of years. It's not easy (understatement) but you are spot on about "if you love them you stick by them". Mrs MP appears to be recovering now and I hope your wife will be soon. I feel for you.

Thanks again. Sadly it's not a short term thing, been best part of 20 years and it's mainly the negativity and paranoia that get's very waring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here