Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck To My Friend Mark McGhee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mark, my old friend.

Good luck with your interview at Swansea. If there is any justice in the world you will land the job and take the Swans to the Championship and prove to the doubters at BHAFC that you are a superb manager. I may even make the trip West to carry on some more hero worshipping.

On the way down the M4 , I would however strongly suggest you make a detour and find a Ladbrokes Plc and invest all your Albion redundancy money on

2.00 Southwell - Soba Jones ( 5/1 guide price )

I have followed this smashing equine wonderhorse all season and let me assure you Mark that this little beauty is a NAILED ON CERTAINTY to win this modest 6 furlong claiming stakes. The course, distance and going is all in its favour.

I, if you did not hear tipped a 9/1 , yes 9/1 winner Saturday and when this wins the annual account will be showing a profit. All the non believers will have to sit up and take the Spielberg more seriously as NSC's resident champion tipster.

Mark, get in early and get on LARGE.

Regards US

" Mark, you have not been charged for this information "
" Uncle 9/1 winner Spielberg "

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Evens

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dick Knights Mumm said:
You certainly do believe in flogging a dead horse Uncle S.

the horse is showing signs of life

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
with the amount of views its another

:goal:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tricky one, to be sure. Where WILL Soba Jones finish in this fourteen runner 6 furlong sprint on the all-weather: fifth or eighth?

Betfair account duly loaded on Soba Jones to be unplaced :thumbsup:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Betting at Southwell?

Seriously a mugs game.

Nice track,but the hot dogs = last cards runners,non runners and also rans.

Best to stick with proper horse racing.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mcghee would do a great job at swansea and I for one would be singing his name and applauding him if we get to see him charge away to swansea!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
21 April will be interesting if he gets the job, won't it? What sort of reception will he get from the Albion fans? I'll give him a good welcome at least, as I think he did his best here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
West Hoathly Seagull said:
21 April will be interesting if he gets the job, won't it? What sort of reception will he get from the Albion fans? I'll give him a good welcome at least, as I think he did his best here.

I will be bowing down at this feet :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody can dispute the good job he did with us. Perhaps Andy Naylors article gave us an insight in to what was really happening may be not.

I think that Swansea would be good for both the club who have some money to spend on players, as they have shown, and MM who has proved he knows how to get out of this division.

The fact that we may then stop paying him can't be ignored either.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So will US and byf prostrate themselves at his feet while he walks to the dugout.

ACTIONS speak LOUDER than words.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But better luck to Dean Wilkins, much as I was miffed about the MM circumstances I am far more concerned about how our NEW manager does this season than our OLD one. Having said that I will be pleased for MM if he gets the job and for us because we can stop paying him I expect? Hope he takes BB with him as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here