Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to all the LUNATICS doing the London Marathon

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Springal said:
if you saw her pre-run interview it would be obvious why :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The stupid bint thought that drinking beer, eating curry and chinese takeaways, and talking in a stange Essex voice was adequate preperation for the Marathon! She only trained 4 times then got bored.

Gordon Ramsey wasn't impressed.

Last edited:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Superseagull said:
The stupid bint thought that drinking beer, eating curry and chinese takeaways, and talking in a stange Essex voice was adequate preperation for the Marathon! She only trained 4 times than got bored.

Gordon Ramsey wasn't impressed.

She's a fcukwit. How on earth can she get a place in the marathon when there are far more deserving people who deserve places. Makes my blood boil.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
robbied69 said:
How did you do? the results are already available on the website.

4 hours 11, wanted to get under 4 hours, but found 18-22 miles f***ing hard.... seemed to get easier after 22.

Not bad for 1st marathon though

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
blockhseagull said:
4 hours 11, wanted to get under 4 hours, but found 18-22 miles f***ing hard.... seemed to get easier after 22.

Not bad for 1st marathon though

Good going mate. I found the last 4 miles the worst. I decided to start in block 8, so I was in the slow crew. Made me feel good passing everyone. Ended up finishing it in 3 hours 31 mins. I passed my mate on the way and gave him a slap as he'd hit the wall. Pall Mall absolutely killed me. Least I'm alive and well today. Legs are so stiff at the moment.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
robbied69 said:
Good going mate. I found the last 4 miles the worst. I decided to start in block 8, so I was in the slow crew. Made me feel good passing everyone. Ended up finishing it in 3 hours 31 mins. I passed my mate on the way and gave him a slap as he'd hit the wall. Pall Mall absolutely killed me. Least I'm alive and well today. Legs are so stiff at the moment.

Yeah legs are shot today, was doing well till Isle of dogs then my legs just got so heavy and pace slowed down.... but kept on and these got a little easier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here