Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck in the playoffs

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry, Harry ... much as I'd be happy to see Wrexham back in the Football League, I'll ask you to wait another year.

Ticket sorted, trains sorted, I shall be there tomorrow, confidently hoping for the mighty County to deliver the dream that we have been waiting for since 1988.

I concur, I'd love to see Wrexham back in the league, I still have the red 'Save the Racecourse' t-shirt, amd the half and half scarf, but tomorrow I shall be getting behind the Exiles. Hoping for a great day out at Wembley, and in the end, may the best team win, and we know who that's is really, don't we?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Ah, the heady days of Arfon Griiffiths and Joey Jones! However, I do recall our train getting stoned as we pulled out of Wrexham station back in the 70's.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Evening all Seaguls. As I right this I am mentally preparing myself for Wembley tomorrow and praying for Wrexham's return to the football league, at the same time your playoff place has been confirmed and as a Wrexham fan I hope to god you see this through and win the playoffs, you have a fantastic club with fantastic fans. All the club lacks now is the premier league title. Heres hoping that ends in a few weeks time.

Good luck and hope to see you on MOTD next season.

Diolch

I hope you lose you cheating welsh barstads, David Artell who scored in the play offs shooud have been serving a 3 match ban for a red card in your last game of the season,but suprise suprise when the Wrexham welsh scum appealed to the sheep shaggiing welsh FA the cheating w@nkers overturned the red card, and we let these cheats play in our leagues ,Cardiff did the same thing before the 2008 FA cup final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here