Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck Andy

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wishing Andy Murray all the best in todays quarter final against Tsonga, after the dissapointments of the World Cup the nation is now fully engaged in 'Murray Mania', and heres hoping he ends 80 odd yeats of hurt by winning Wimbledon.

Good luck Andy!!!

:clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I bet my mate a ton that Murray would never win a grand slam. It's a well shit bet, I don't think he ever will but every time he gets near the semis I poo myself. Well not worth the money all the stress it's causing. And there's no way of laying the bet sensibly.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I bet my mate a ton that Murray would never win a grand slam. It's a well shit bet, I don't think he ever will but every time he gets near the semis I poo myself. Well not worth the money all the stress it's causing. And there's no way of laying the bet sensibly.

No need to panic Chappers in my opinion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He is scottish and I hope he losses if only to upset the screaming middle class daily mail women that seem to turn up at wimbledon

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Also, you could lose it at any time, but when can you actually collect? When he retires?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Also, you could lose it at any time, but when can you actually collect? When he retires?

Exactly.

RUBBISH.

My mates have a dirty tactic of waiting until I'm pissed and then making bets with me. I have steadfastly refused to pay up on most. This one I will pay though.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Exactly.

RUBBISH.

My mates have a dirty tactic of waiting until I'm pissed and then making bets with me. I have steadfastly refused to pay up on most. This one I will pay though.

I think you're buggered, it's going to happen - possibly not this week though.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I bet he is glad England are out the World Cup, if he won Wimbledon and England won the semi final on the same weekend, noone would realise Murrays achievement if he were to go on and win it.

Good luck to the lad, I like him, and love that he is boycotting Davis Cup saying its time for some other English person to step up to the plate

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks like Federer is going out here, two sets to one down and 5-3 down in the 4th against Tomas Berdych.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it is going to pandamonium this evening. Federer on the brink of going out. Nadal lost the first set easily.

It is opening up for Murray to win the whole thing, the nation will expect loads and be our new hope after the shambolic World Cup

So therefore he will lose to Tsonga

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It will be pandemonium if he wins and Nadal and Federer go out.

This is going to be his year. :ohmy:

:clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
it is going to pandamonium this evening. Federer on the brink of going out. Nadal lost the first set easily.

It is opening up for Murray to win the whole thing, the nation will expect loads and be our new hope after the shambolic World Cup

So therefore he will lose to Tsonga

Yep. Said this on the other thread. He'll CHOKE.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
murry-746988.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here