Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Adrie

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Interview at Portsmouth tomorrow?

Be positive, show them you want to be there and that you have something to contribute.

All the best, Bry.

:thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good luck mate, knock em dead!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good luck mate.

1066gull

Thanks for all the support guys, much appreciated but it has to be reserved for another day (reiterating I still want to vist and be interviewed as it is the choice I of Uni I want to go to)...

I had to cancel because my Mum is unwell. Couldn't get train because Dad was busy.

Feel a bit bad though. :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my Bex has just been given her requirements for Loughboro - BBC

She is mortified.

:down: :down: :down:

i think she was expecting CCC

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good luck for the rearranged date Adrie. Remember to appear keen and keep answer clear and concise.

Dave - Oxford Brookes is a very good alternative if the grades are around that level.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barrel of Fun said:
Good luck for the rearranged date Adrie. Remember to appear keen and keep answer clear and concise.

Dave - Oxford Brookes is a very good alternative if the grades are around that level.

We went round Brunel, Surrey, Loughboro and she has had offers from Brooks and Kent, but she has fallen for loughboro. I think although the grades are high she has opted for that as her first

So i think there may follow a couple of months until her exams are upon us where i may just move out and live in the shed. :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dave the Gaffer said:
So i think there may follow a couple of months until her exams are upon us where i may just move out and live in the shed. :lolol:

Sounds like a sensible move. :lolol: As long as you have an electricity supply for the mini-fridge and NSC.
Now she has opted for Loughboro and fallen for it, it could be that extra push if needed.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adrie

Just dont talk about

Girls

Your cock

Sex

stuff like that and youll be fine.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I happen to know some of the people who do the admissions board interviews for Portsmouth Uni.....depending on what course you are looking at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here