Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good blog on Albion ---Merged*3----

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
enjoyed that.

oh and by the way to that lewes based chelsea fan... it's called the priestfield stadium and please DON'T come along to falmer next year you patronising chump

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"We are Brighton and we have got an identity about the way we play" - Gus Poyet

:bowdown:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003

I've been thinking about that quote, we should give it a name or something, a way to identify how we play.... I know I've got it we should call it - 'The Brighton Style', what do you think? You don't think fans of other clubs may think we are a bunch of pretentious cheating wankers do you? ???

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone else open this thread and been slightly dissapointed on the subject matter?:blush:

BTW Footychick, did you see the Albion roadshow when the Gus bus rolled into a town near you last week?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Just love that powerfull statement .

Have hi-jacked Clapham gull's avatar and added the slogan underneath .
T-Shirt has been ordered and is on it's way from Vistaprint .

Attachments

• Poyet Vistaprint.jpg
    Poyet Vistaprint.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 225

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I've been thinking about that quote, we should give it a name or something, a way to identify how we play.... I know I've got it we should call it - 'The Brighton Style', what do you think? You don't think fans of other clubs may think we are a bunch of pretentious cheating wankers do you? ???

Could make it trendy and call it a 'Brightonesque' style.???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The comments make interesting reading. However, that Leeds fan must be seriously deluded if he thinks that a move from third tier Leeds to a top Premiership club like Tottenham was not a good career move.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Its already got a name. Its flicky-flicky, innit.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Isn't that one of the best things you've ever heard an Albion manager say?

It is almost Shanklyesque and in Gus I think we have a manager who can transform this club in exactly the same way Shankly transformed Liverpool when they were in the 2nd Division. Let's hope he has the same ambitions for us.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Instead of Uraguayan, you could call it "UraBrighton". :wink:

Well at least it scans. I'll shut up now :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope you're wearing a flak jacket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here