Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golly Wogs

Went into my local Trading 4 you in Heathfield and had to double take. Can't believe my eyes I thought. On display in the window were 15 Golly Wog Scare crows. Is Carol Thatcher moving to town? Are these not banned? Mind you there are not any Blacks living in town

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2010
Oh do f*** of you absolute waste of f***ing space !
The sooner your banned for life the better, haven't you got anywhere else you can troll ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Went into my local Trading 4 you in Heathfield and had to double take. Can't believe my eyes I thought. On display in the window were 15 Golly Wog Scare cows. Is Carol Thatcher moving to town? Are these not banned? Mind you there are not any Blacks living in town

I didn't realise birds were scared of cows :wozza:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Went into my local Trading 4 you in Heathfield and had to double take. Can't believe my eyes I thought. On display in the window were 15 Golly Wog Scare crows. Is Carol Thatcher moving to town? Are these not banned? Mind you there are not any Blacks living in town

:thumbsup:

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing

The articles you describe have not been banned, but the use of the name "Gollywog" has been replaced by "Jolly Golly"

The term "public school twat" is still in use.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here