Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Golf Tomorrow

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Played a captains prize game up at the club today ( hot weather must suit me as I was only two over gross for 13 holes - won 6/5 against a guy around my handicap)

it was so damn hot and humid thanks goodness it only lasted 13. We were both struggling by the end.

retirement is indeed marvellous

enjoy rookwood.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
That's what we need, more people getting out and playing golf. It's been awful this year with the weather. I'm a tad bias being in the golf trade🏌️‍♂️⛳🏌️‍♀️

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Playing at Rookwood in the morning. Weather looks fantastic. Retirement has its moments.
Played there Sunday, greens are getting back to reasonable! Still haven't broken the hundred, last two rounds, 101 & 102

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m really pleased for you, is it true that retirement is the biggest killer of men?
I'm loving my retirement, a holiday each month, normally a challenge, long walk / cycle etc, beers with friends, pop and see the grandkids when you wish, and the odd day doing NOTHING at all, it's brilliant

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Maybe a Retired NSC Members Golf Day!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm loving my retirement, a holiday each month, normally a challenge, long walk / cycle etc, beers with friends, pop and see the grandkids when you wish, and the odd day doing NOTHING at all, it's brilliant
I look forward to my state and measly private pensions allowing me to do this !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep. 4 years in and haven’t regretted it for a single minute. Loads of holidays, fishing 2-3 times a week, lunches out, gym/running 4-5 times a week, football and cricket watching………..plus some voluntary work at a special school keeps me occupied (almost over-occupied at times, diary is very full) and as you say, the opportunity to do NOTHING now and again is ace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here