Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone 3pm or 7-45 K/Offs ?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
7.45 starts, in late October, isn't it? North-west terrace, fleecy jacket, bag of chips. Bit nippy! One-nil! Against Rotherham!

Train home. The odd early firework. Toasty warm. Marvellous, isn't it?

D

Deleted User X18H

Reserve fixtures one particular after a successful BAGS meting at Hove last race around 5pm down to The Hove Park Tavern then Parkes I think, then curry along the Old Shoreham road, 7.15 kick off for the stiffs, somewhen on a Wednesday in Jan 1987 ..........................................goodnight

Stumpy Tim

Always preferred 3pm games myself, but as a teenager I didn't drink back then. Paperound in the morning, sit around the house with nothing to do except think about the game. Leave the house at 12.30pm, 1pm train to Brighton & straight onto Hove. In the Northstand with the lads, watch Crumplin slice the ball in the stand all game, back to Brighton for a kebab, and home by 7pm. Great days

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
used to love the night games at the goldstone and was at the last ever game under the lights am I right in thinking that Mullers was Barnets manager for that game? Can remember a certain D Beckham making his united debut under the goldstone lights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here