Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golden Key(s?) In Pie Boxes On Saturday

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know he scored the penalty, but he really was shit. As was Iwelumo. Neither of them did a thing.
I think that's what made last night so frustrating, Watford really weren't very good. For a confident and on form Brighton it would have been a regulation win. They should try and sign that 'Beast' fellow from Wrexham, he'd fit in perfectly.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Prizes probably like Hatrick tickets

2 for 1 offer to seaworld knowing it was closed for refurb at time (and comes as standard in each edition of Friday Ad)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i like Pies, but i have gone from a size 32 to a size 34 since August 6th. There should be a health warning on the box. I was not born to be fat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The pies in the Profile Lounge do not come in boxes, are we being discriminated against?

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Includes a tour of the Piglet's pie making 'factory'. :)

Details are on her Facebook page. Can't like it cos I can't get Facebook at work - they treat us like shit around here. :(

She talks about it on the latest Roar too (just skirt over the bit where we talk about thinking we might do well against West Ham) :blush:

Try this website for Facebook if its blocked...

http://www.f2.fbprx.com, works on most block sites ( I'm in I.T )

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Golden Pie Key ??? Sounds like the man of the match award at Selhurst Park.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I might bring my own front door key along, stick it in my sandwich, retreive it and get a free tour of my flat.
Do a similar thing and we can all be winners!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Storer68 will be on here on Saturday night complaining that not only did his box not contain a Golden Key, it didn't contain a pie either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I may celebrate and buy my 2nd pie this season on Saturday

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Storer68 will be on here on Saturday night complaining that not only did his box not contain a Golden Key, it didn't contain a pie either.
Storer68 won't be here on Saturday night, but he will definitely be complaining about the size of his pie(s), but only after he has shovelled it all down his gob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here