Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golden Dawn

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
What are their policies? And will the trains be on time cheap and clean???

I haven't been able to find anything about their manifesto online, as already been said they're now third in polls, be interesting to see if the Greeks do recover how long (Golden Dawn) will sustain or increase their popularity and without those immigrants cleaning the trains and maintaining them for low wages I doubt they'll be running never mind on time or clean

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I haven't been able to find anything about their manifesto online, as already been said they're now third in polls, be interesting to see if the Greeks do recover how long (Golden Dawn) will sustain or increase their popularity and without those immigrants cleaning the trains and maintaining them for low wages I doubt they'll be running never mind on time or clean

The problem with this scenario is that it looks very unlikely that Greece will recover anytime soon. Theer are still tougher and more controversial decisions to be made to make that happen.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I don't believe the bubbles could get their shit together enough to rise to power like Nazis but what Golden Dawn are doing already is disturbing enough and needs to be halted.

Given how the above post neatly represents your own racist and anti democratic sentiments it is ironic that you are opposing a political movement abroad that is naturally both nationalist and authoritarian.

You may need to have a rethink on where you are on the democracy/political thingy.............it happens, take Neil Kinnock?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
EDL adore them, so that tells me quite a bit about them...
As for 'liberating' Istanbul...haha... Turkey would kick Greece back to the stone age if they went to war.
These sort of parties always start looking big in austere times, but when it comes to elections, most people use common sense and steer clear of them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Given how the above post neatly represents your own racist and anti democratic sentiments it is ironic that you are opposing a political movement abroad that is naturally both nationalist and authoritarian.

You may need to have a rethink on where you are on the democracy/political thingy.............it happens, take Neil Kinnock?

Mildly racist I'll give you that if you are of a sensitive disposition but how you conclude that I have any issues with democracy and that I am confused on my view of fascists is beyond me. And frankly, from the logic, or lack of it, you have demonstrated on this absurd post I feel it is also beyond you. May I ask that if you plan on taking me to task in the future that you get your shit together son, you're gonna need to up your game if you plan on dealing with the Nibble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here