Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Gold Digger Advice

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Just been discussing this with a guy in the pub. His solution would cost £10,000. That would be £5,000 up front and the rest when the job’s been done.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Just been discussing this with a guy in the pub. His solution would cost £10,000. That would be £5,000 up front and the rest when the job’s been done.
I'll pass this one straight on obviously, thanks. Used notes, brown paper bag, Ditchling Beacon car park?

D

Deleted member 2719

Not the answer his kids will want to hear, but if he still has his marbles, it’s his money and he can leave it to whoever he wants, should he decide to leave it to the woman who is giving him joy in his latter years. It’s not a given that you have a RIGHT to inherit your parents money and property is it?

No, but I suppose it comes down to who you love most your family or some opportunist grandad shagger.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The guy is in his 80s. If he doesn't know his own mind by now he never will. Perhaps he's fully aware what she's like and just wants to live before he dies.
I'm less likely to know my own mind in my 80s than I do now. Our brains are dying. He may not fully grasp what she's like, or what she will do.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

This sort of thing?

611587cd41db61f9fa918be545459725.jpg

162362247e9c67f6e96c95ce6b06aa4e.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ll take her off his hands if you like. I’ve got some bunce in the Christmas Club and quite a saggy ballsack I could lure her in with. Let me know.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I would ask the old boy if he has made a will, and that if he or his deceased wife, had wanted to pass any inheritance to their Children, he may need to make one to ensure that.
He may be happy to leave all to his new lady, but would his deceased wife have wanted the kids cut out?

My wife and I have chatted about this thread and both of us would have no objection if the ‘survivor’ in our marriage were to find happiness with someone else, but would be absolutely mortified if this resulted in cutting the offspring out of the will. It would never cross our minds.
P.S. It is more likely my wife will be the survivor as she is younger than me and healthier, not to say, better looking. I wouldn’t mind her going on the pull after I’ve gone, but DONT mess with the kids inheritance.😁

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wife and I have chatted about this thread and both of us would have no objection if the ‘survivor’ in our marriage were to find happiness with someone else, but would be absolutely mortified if this resulted in cutting the offspring out of the will. It would never cross our minds.
P.S. It is more likely my wife will be the survivor as she is younger than me and healthier, not to say, better looking. I wouldn’t mind her going on the pull after I’ve gone, but DONT mess with the kids inheritance.😁

Out of interest, how much time do you reckon you’ve got left? Asking for a friend.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Haha, nice one Tubs.:lolol:
I have no idea, but my old man lived to 102. I am hoping I go before that though.

102, wow; that’s some innings. I won’t hold my breath then :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not the answer his kids will want to hear, but if he still has his marbles, it’s his money and he can leave it to whoever he wants, should he decide to leave it to the woman who is giving him joy in his latter years. It’s not a given that you have a RIGHT to inherit your parents money and property is it?

This. His money, his life, his choice

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get them married, a couple of drops of the strangler in her glass at the reception and bingo all her accumulated wealth is scooped up by your lot.:moo:

You old romantic you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here