Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gold Champions badge

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah I bought some of the ones norwich wore last seaosn for my lads shirt at the end of last season but this seasons ones are slightly different.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I was told by the club shop that they are only allowed (by the League) to put them on home shirts.........

DanielT

i saw someone wearing one with the gold badges last night, looked really good. and the shirt itself... i was going to buy one, but they do look flipping good, so i shall be parting with some cash for one too!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bit of a strange one but do we get a champions flag to fly? Rangers made a big thing of lifting theirs and sure the premiership has one so is it every league or just the top one?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They are different to the ones in the picture on the website and to the ones in [MENTION=179]tinx[/MENTION] avatar. They are white with gold trim and text - at least they are on my new home shirt. I would post a picture, but my camera got stolen last week - feel free to offer me sympathy!

The sleeve patches do look really nice - well worth the extra fiver.

They are different to the ones in the picture on the website and to the ones in [MENTION=179]tinx[/MENTION] avatar. They are white with gold trim and text - at least they are on my new home shirt. I would post a picture, but my camera got stolen last week - feel free to offer me sympathy!

The sleeve patches do look really nice - well worth the extra fiver.

A bloody fiver!! Oh, and sorry to hear about your camera!

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I would post a picture, but my camera got stolen last week - feel free to offer me sympathy!

Sympathy! I can't get the ruddy thing to work. Have you got the manual to go with it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Football shirt sleeves are becoming more and more like Cub/Scout shirt sleeves!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
27900010150325043777247.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here