Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to palace ticketless

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
With the chances of me getting a ticket diminishing as I only have 1180 points even though I have only missed 3 league games.

Surely if enough fans arrive without tickets not to cause trouble but to be a pain in the arse then won't that pressurise the police to let us in the ground where we can be monitored.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would just watch the away ticket sales as there are bound to be a few who cannot go

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
With the chances of me getting a ticket diminishing as I only have 1180 points even though I have only missed 3 league games.

Surely if enough fans arrive without tickets not to cause trouble but to be a pain in the arse then won't that pressurise the police to let us in the ground where we can be monitored.
It's more likely to pressure the police to put you in a nice comfortable cell !!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Let me put this in simple terms. Without a ticket you are not going to get into the stadium.

STADIUM, the Amex is a stadium, pikeyhurst is a hole.

you maybe right but surely the point of limiting the away support is based on minimizing trouble.so if fans arrive without tickets
& are let in surely they will be easier to police plus palace with generate more money.if they are not they will still have to be policed but palace get nothing.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

you maybe right but surely the point of limiting the away support is based on minimizing trouble.so if fans arrive without tickets
& are let in surely they will be easier to police plus palace with generate more money.if they are not they will still have to be policed but palace get nothing.

My point is, there wont be many fans turning up without tickets. Yes 3 or 4 fans may turn up without tickets but not Hundreds. I know the Met Police are shit but im sure even they can control 4 fans.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Who do you think you are millwall ? They have done this a few times and the police used to let them in . But this year ?, they got no where near the ground . Trust me you wont get in and in all probality you will get collered !

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
My point is, there wont be many fans turning up without tickets. Yes 3 or 4 fans may turn up without tickets but not Hundreds. I know the Met Police are shit but im sure even they can control 4 fans.

Don't get me wrong I am not looking for trouble but fans who follow the Albion away regularly but didn't have a season ticket last season like myself (but still went to over 30 matches last season) do not have enough loyalty points to apply for tickets yet.
I think there are a lot of fans in the same boat so don't be surprised if come Jan 31st there are a lot of ticketless Brighton fans roaming the streets at selhurst

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Don't get me wrong I am not looking for trouble but fans who follow the Albion away regularly but didn't have a season ticket last season like myself (but still went to over 30 matches last season) do not have enough loyalty points to apply for tickets yet.
I think there are a lot of fans in the same boat so don't be surprised if come Jan 31st there are a lot of ticketless Brighton fans roaming the streets at selhurst

Trust me there wont be. It will be a waste of a trip for them and they know it. Good luck trying to get in but you wont.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

You didn't sell your allocation last time so I doubt this will be the case, a few keyboard warriors on here making out that they are going without tickets or going in the home sections means exactly that, only a few will do it.

Why isn't there a beamback to the Amex, wasn't there enough demand ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You didn't sell your allocation last time so I doubt this will be the case, a few keyboard warriors on here making out that they are going without tickets or going in the home sections means exactly that, only a few will do it.

The club didnt eben gauge demand they just decided they didnt want to do it. Very poor show by them imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

A business case was presented but it was not economically viable after all the costs were added up. I believe Tony Bloom is out in Australia at the moment playing poker and he will probably have a satellite beam back set up for him to watch the game "live" along with his family.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here