Sussex
what games, where you staying , how much

Paraguay game
hotel bang in centre for 3 nights @ £110 a night

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Leaving on thre 8th. Staying with family, and following the team across Germany despite having no tickets! :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Going to Germany

afters said:
sounds like trouble that hotel:ohmy:
I think I've stayed there, it's in Hamburg. A "bang" was one of many services on offer from the "Special Shop" downstairs.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Biscuit said:
When do you leave for Frankfurt? Meet for drinks? :drink:

fri 9th am, the back to back screens sound like the best place followed by a night of drinking / partying

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dougal said:
fri 9th am, the back to back screens sound like the best place followed by a night of drinking / partying

I've been warned theres a lot of Turks about in Frankfurt and theyre spoiling for a stabbing. So watch yourself!

Frankfurt 9th - 11th, staying in the Savoy.
Munich 16th - 18th, staying in the Einhorn
Cologne 20th - 21st, drinking through the night to celebrate our progression.
Play it by ear after that. Probably take some customers so the company can pay.

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
Why would anyone want to waste their money supporting England?

I would rather see someone get sent off and England lose on penaltys just to see Linekar and co's face

Premiership Pansies

Leeds United ONLY

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
PremiershipBound said:
Why would anyone want to waste their money supporting England?

I would rather see someone get sent off and England lose on penaltys just to see Linekar and co's face

Premiership Pansies

Leeds United ONLY

You really are a munipulative fellow aren't you?Show a little pride for your country,and show alot of emotion of how upset you are about Leeds losing the final so we can laugh at you!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can't take a day off work for the first two weeks, so it's a mad overnight dash after work on Friday 16, my mum has a flat near Cologne so staying there and trying to get tickets for Czechs v Ghana on June 17, then back overnight Sunday/Monday. Should be brilliant.

Might take in a lap of the old Nurburgring on the way back, which is highly recommended - the car stickers alone are very cool. Rock'n'roll.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
FalmerforAll!** said:
You really are a munipulative fellow aren't you?Show a little pride for your country,and show alot of emotion of how upset you are about Leeds losing the final so we can laugh at you!

And that is why he/she/it posts on here...ignore it...

:nono:

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Leaving on the 19th June and driving to Cologne from Dieppe. We have two routes planned after that depending on whether we are playing in Stuttgart or Munich. Coming back on 27th June.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here