Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to any good gigs before Christmas?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Faithless sold out when they released God Is a DJ.

:jester:

:D

I'm off to see Swearing at Motorists tonight in the Boston Arms, N5. They're a crazed two-man Canadian rock'n'roll freakout.

Have tickets for the Beasties and Shellac coming up soon too, the latter of which ought to be a damned corker!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Faithless sold out when they released God Is a DJ.

:jester:

Hence why I am unsure if I am looking forward to it or not. Last time I saw they was amazing but they produced some pretty average music since then

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
tinx said:
Hence why I am unsure if I am looking forward to it or not. Last time I saw they was amazing but they produced some pretty average music since then

I thought they were pretty good when I saw them at the V festival in the summer.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
this futureheads lot some of you are going to see, they good then?

i only ask cos i have a ticket for some nme thing (i got it to see the killers mainly) but this futureheads lot are on the bill as well. i'm not too familiar with their music, what (or rather who) are they like?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Futureheads are pretty good. Bit like Franz Ferdinand I guess.

If you are going to the NME thing make sure you watch The Kaiser Chiefs as they are ace.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Morrissey, Manic Street Preachers, Embrace (Brixton next year!), Muse (Earls Court)

The tickets for all four gigs cost me about £110, better be good!

oh yeah and the nme thing next february! £145 now! considering i get £280 a month, that's pretty crazy!

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Are NME tour tickets still available? killers, futureheads, kaiser chiefs and bloc party is a pretty damn good line up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here