Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going out in Brighton

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
tbh it just sounds like every spoons near me! hopefully will go somewhere a bit different as we could just go to spoons here otherwise!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Just avoid west st at all costs...it's shite and full of twats. Plenty of other good places. Seafront is ok. There are a few places in the North Laine area. And you will also find plenty of places in the middle st/ship st/ east st area.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3696662 said:
I dunno if they still do it anymore but Yates is pretty gash now anyway, last time I went in there it was full of ropey hags and they don't even clear the tables away for you to have a dance and that.

Yeah, I think its pretty gash. I avoid it usually.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3696651 said:
All male? Go in 2s/3s and make sure you ALL have ID regardless of how old you look..

This. Split up when you go into places if it is West Street, most places won't let in big groups of lads at one time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Black Lion is a pretty good place to start an evening. DJ's at weekend etc. Lively with a good atmosphere.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
There's a quality club called 'Revenge' quite near the pier. Always full of clunge and popular with Hen nights. Go there. You'll definitely pull.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's a quality club called 'Revenge' quite near the pier. Always full of clunge and popular with Hen nights. Go there. You'll definitely pull.

Ha ha ha, I can see what you've done there. Brilliant. Very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here