Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going Down

Oct 20, 2004
Get back to your level you small time charlies, going back down to where you belong, you dont deserve to play Mighty Leeds United again next campaign. :D :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
Whatever you say my lovely! :D

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
YOU SH*T ON THE FLOOR AND P*SS IN THE BATH IN YOUR NORTHERN SLUMS....by rights your club should have been thrown outta the league years ago cheating swine...pleading poverty then signing players for 500k or 650k...you wanna try 15k spent on the whole starting eleven and that was spent about 5years ago

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
You lot wont last, Captain Birdseye will build an IKEA on your ground

Oct 20, 2004
by rights your club should have been thrown outta the league years ago cheating swine...pleading poverty then signing players for 500k or 650k...you wanna try 15k spent on the whole starting eleven and that was spent about 5years ago

Cry me a river and you can sail down to League One on it :p

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Stinky Kat said:
You lot wont last, Captain Birdseye will build an IKEA on your ground

He'll have to find £20m to buy the ground first. Oh, and there's an Ikea ten minutes up the road already ;-)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Starry said:
He'll have to find £20m to buy the ground first. Oh, and there's an Ikea ten minutes up the road already ;-)

Ok its a hotel with a fish restaunt then. My other half says you can never get enough IKEAs

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Stinky Kat said:
Ok its a hotel with a fish restaunt then. My other half says you can never get enough IKEAs

Heh, I am a firm believer of not having enough Ikeas, our nearest is over 2 hours away :(

>>How the "Mighty Leeds" have fallen eh?<<
At least we were up there to fall in the first place though.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Get back to your level you small time charlies, going back down to where you belong, you dont deserve to play Mighty Leeds United again next campaign. :D :lolol:
:D :D . Like it.

Good to see Shaun Derry doing the business. Good Luck for the rest of the season :drink:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Re: Going Down

Croydonbloke said:
:D :D . Like it.

Good to see Shaun Derry doing the business. Good Luck for the rest of the season :drink:

He's already got a real cult following at Leeds, he's like an 80s throw back with the hair/side burns and sweat bands. I like what we've seen of him, seems a decent guy as well. He made mention of beans on toast for his pre-match meal on his debut (When he scored also. He was staying in a hotel and they wouldn't fix him pasta/chicken so he had to go to a greasy spoon) and joked that he'd eat beans on toast every week since he scored. Since then he's been inundated with tin of beans and was last seen signing Heinz bean cans at the back of the West Stand on saturday.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Absolutely right matey. We should be down in the gutter where we deserve to be, while Leeds regain their rightful place in the higher echelons of European football.

It's embarrassing to see a clubs of such magnitude and status of Leeds Utd, knocking around with us plebs. It's an honour for us of course, but we are not truly worthy to be on the same pitch, and we know it.

Good luck Leeds, I hope you go up next season and return to your rightful place in the Premiership.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Going Down

Starry said:
He's already got a real cult following at Leeds, he's like an 80s throw back with the hair/side burns and sweat bands. I like what we've seen of him, seems a decent guy as well. He made mention of beans on toast for his pre-match meal on his debut (When he scored also. He was staying in a hotel and they wouldn't fix him pasta/chicken so he had to go to a greasy spoon) and joked that he'd eat beans on toast every week since he scored. Since then he's been inundated with tin of beans and was last seen signing Heinz bean cans at the back of the West Stand on saturday.
Cetainly a strange one when it comes to hair styles. He had bright red hair in one game at Palace. I mean bright red like a few Albion fans faces after our 5 - 0 Victory in OCT 2002.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Re: Re: Going Down

Gritt23 said:

Good luck Leeds, I hope you go up next season and return to your rightful place in the Premiership.

Bit mealy-mouthed there Gritt - the premiership is barely enough for a club of their histry and stature ....... they should have automatic entry into the Champions League and should a new European League start - well there is only one club in this country who deserve entry.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Going Down

Croydonbloke said:
I mean bright red like a few Albion fans faces after our 5 - 0 Victory in OCT 2002.
Red? My face was deathly white I should think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here