Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God save us.....

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
The Palarse scum have only released a DVD of their 3-1 win over us.

This is the most cringeworthy DVD release I've seen since Tottenham released one of them beating the Arsenal reserve team in the 2008 Carling Cup. Like that DVD, this Palarse one also shows their frustration at how far behind they are us in terms of overall success, so they release this game on a DVD.

We play at a modern looking ground which is state of the art, they play on an ancient pitch adjacent to a Sainsbury's store with a petrol station nearby.

Also, we have more national honours than them and recently won a league trophy.

"The first defeat for Brighton at their new AMEX stadium was of course, a 3-1 defeat to Palace". Says the blurb.

Absolutely pathetic.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yep, just like we made a DVD when we beat them in 2005.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ow come come. With their wreck of a ground, they need all the income revenues they can get. Let 'em enjoy, we released one night at the palace after all.

Maybe Gus should order a few copies and stick em in the players Xmas stockings?!!

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Agree with others, wouldn't blame them. We'll probably do the same when we beat them at their gaff in January.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You ought to welcome it. Only Mickey Mouse clubs bring out DVDs of routine league victories; it is the most pathetic and cringe-worthy thing a club can do. Yes I know we've done it in the past and it made us look small-time as well.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
To be fair I don't blame them after all the hype and everyone seemingly being certain that we would smash them. Let them have their time.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We've done similar.

What I do find amusing is that the video will basically be a poor game with us in the lead until the last 10 minutes where we inplode.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are Crawley going to release a VHS tape of their 5-0 thrashing of our reserves?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
We really cannot talk, we released a DVD from our win at Southampton a couple of years back.

and who doesn't enjoy the DVD of our win against Manchester City.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well at least Crystal Palace's DVD production department know how to get their arses in gear.

Where's the Withdean Years DVD coming out? Promised in summer, then a few weeks ago, then in the run-up to Xmas....

Likewise, Flight of the Seagull 2 is ten years late.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
To be fair, I and most other Palace fans that night were so smashed/too busy laughing at you lot to take in much of the game. Certainly the last 10 minutes, all I can remember is looking around an empty stadium with 5 minutes to go, and going f***ing mental.

I hope there's some left for me to get hold of one :)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Well at least Crystal Palace's DVD production department know how to get their arses in gear.

Where's the Withdean Years DVD coming out? Promised in summer, then a few weeks ago, then in the run-up to Xmas....

Likewise, Flight of the Seagull 2 is ten years late.

I'm still waiting for the second part of the Hortons Heroes video

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here