Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God I can't be fooked

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thinking I might just keep my head low for the next 4-5 months, save some money and then feck off round Europe for a while. Anyone else feeling like they can't be fooked at the moment?

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If you mean save up for a holiday, then yes thats a really good idea.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Except the £ is worth about 3 cents at the moment. So your 4 months-worth of savings will just about buy you a coffee when you arrive at Calais, and that's about it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
only advice I can give is....DO IT! Traveling is amazing...simple as!

Thinking I might just keep my head low for the next 4-5 months, save some money and then feck off round Europe for a while. Anyone else feeling like they can't be fooked at the moment?

Might be better off pimping your Dad's arse for some serious Eurodosh round the backstreets of Amsterdam, or the bars of Marseilles. Not tonight though as he is minding me in case any demented Norfolkers try to take B Block at the Piss pot cup match .

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Might be better off pimping your Dad's arse for some serious Eurodosh round the backstreets of Amsterdam, or the bars of Marseilles. Not tonight though as he is minding me in case any demented Norfolkers try to take B Block at the Piss pot cup match .

I imagine the reason you are saying 'not tonight' has less to do with the despot trophy and more to do with your own 'Norfolk yokel' inclinations towards my poor, unsuspecting father.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here