Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God bless the Argus AGAIN!

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Thank God the Argus put the story about that poor vegetarian woman who was nearly poisoned to death by a piece of chicken in McDonalds,I think we should start an appeal to raise money to pay for counselling for her to help overcome such a terrible ordeal or maybe she should get a life,stop moaning and running to the local press with a non story about total bollocks! I am sure though,all the millions of starving people in the world will have complete sympathy for her.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Thank God the Argus put the story about that poor vegetarian woman who was nearly poisoned to death by a piece of chicken in McDonalds,I think we should start an appeal to raise money to pay for counselling for her to help overcome such a terrible ordeal or maybe she should get a life,stop moaning and running to the local press with a non story about total bollocks! I am sure though,all the millions of starving people in the world will have complete sympathy for her.
Agree..............what a precious pillock!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Almost as good as this story......

A bag-snatcher on a bicycle pinched a bag of poo from an elderly dog-walker in Worthing.

The thief rode past the pensioner near the Post Office in High Street, Tarring, and grabbed a bag she had been using to clean up after her dog.

A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said: "A male on his pushbike came past her and snatched the bag, perhaps thinking that there was something of value inside.

"The lady was not harmed and clearly the thief stole nothing of value."

The crime took place at 10.45am on Sunday.

The suspect was described as a black teenager.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
why give these people any airtime at all. Vegetarians who are vege because they don't want to opress animals can kiss my big brown stink pot. deluded idiots. They all look unwell, have stinklocks, metal crap all over their face.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had a Big Mac once, and there was almost some beef in it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Almost as good as this story......A bag-snatcher on a bicycle pinched a bag of poo from an elderly dog-walker in Worthing.

The thief rode past the pensioner near the Post Office in High Street, Tarring, and grabbed a bag she had been using to clean up after her dog.

A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said: "A male on his pushbike came past her and snatched the bag, perhaps thinking that there was something of value inside.

"The lady was not harmed and clearly the thief stole nothing of value."

The crime took place at 10.45am on Sunday.

The suspect was described as a black teenager.
Seems unfair calling him a bag-snatcher, he was clearly just a good samaritan.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shock, there is real chicken in the chicken at McDonalds. Free advertising. Don't taste like chicken to me, tastes like cardboard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here