Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Uploaded from Sky Sports here:

[yt]wwB9I3VAktE[/yt]

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The stream i was watching had the camera in the other stand, nice to see the goals from a different angle thanks.

Highlights now on player as well. Watching them it was nice to see the boot on the other foot regarding dominating a game, having lots of chances and still losing. I don't think Cardiff would have scored with another hour added on, the Seagull of good fortune is now smiling hopefully to the end of the season. Ulloa's goal even included a deflection in our favour during the build up!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Am I going mad or was the stream we were watching being filmed from the other side of the stadium??

I can't comment on your mental state, but you are right, the camera on the stream was on the other side.

Either way, from both angles, Bellamys dive from outside the box, into it, was rightly ruled out as a pen, and even possibly should not have been a free kick. (IMO of course)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Those supporters behind the goal didn't half react fast. They were out of their seats and heading for the exit before Ullua started his celebrations.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Those supporters behind the goal didn't half react fast. They were out of their seats and heading for the exit before Ullua started his celebrations.

They were up & out before Spanish Len scored, plenty of the 'is that your fire drill' :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Full match is up on Cardiff Player.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
who is spanish len ( Ulloa is from argentina)?

As HS has said, Leo has dual nationality. Although you are correct in saying he is an onion bhaji, he had to apply for a Spanish passport in order for us to sign him! f*** knows why, some political bollox I suppose.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How dare that woman on Sky Sports pronounce Leonardo Ulloa's name correctly. We all know he's Jose You Low Ah.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Never grow tired of this :albion2:

8489679461_3d101f9ae6_c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here