Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeeper

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Not Robinson, hopefully Cappello will not pick players that arn't playing for their club. Players like Defoe, if he does this these players might leave and go to a club where they can get regular football and not just stay thier for the money.

The Hitcher

I've got a mangina
Jan 28, 2008
Horsham
Not Robinson, hopefully Cappello will not pick players that arn't playing for their club. Players like Defoe, if he does this these players might leave and go to a club where they can get regular football and not just stay thier for the money.

i would play Robinson, i think he should be playing for tottenham, and people get pedantic over his performances, when he makes very few mistakes.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think he would like to play Cudiccini but the FA will not allow a player to become English

Nothing to do with the FA.

Nationality would be up to the Home Office if he applied for it.

If he got it, he'd be free to play - wouldn't he ?

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
robinson - in terms of inernationals, he is our best. personally, i would go with green, he is class

Atm i think David James has the experience still, but i think in years to come, Joe Hart will be No.1 choice, with Carson, Green & possibly Foster breathing down his neck for the place.

So atm, James.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kuipers

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Too soon for Hart, if you stick him goal for England now he'll probably do a Carson.
James then Green for me.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chris Kirkland

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
400x400_ManuelAlmuniaNew.jpg

England's number one!
England's England's number one!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's impossible to predict Capello. Whoever he picks won't be as good as his last two keepers, Buffon and Casillas!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here