Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeeper situation

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
In terms of our Goalkeepers I feel quite sorry for MM. I like both FDM and Flo and think they both deserve to play. But can you keep swapping them? I think keeper is one position where consistency is a key.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Swapping keepers is a big no no, they play differently come for different things and leave different things, the defenders will not know what is going on.

johnwells

Jan 6, 2005
I prefer Michel Kuipers, but feel that while Chaingnaeu may not inspire confidence in everybody, with the possible exception of the Coventry goal I cant fault him really in RECENT games.

With the recent comments made by both keepers,and by the manager, I wonder whether Michel is actually rated as the NO.1 choice, or is he being put in the shop window.

he did ahvea good game in the Reserves ,but with a team allegdly looking at him ,to offload now ,he would comand a fee I would think.

Money for other players, I wonder !!

Personally I dont WANT him to go

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
KinkyHitler said:
Swapping keepers is a big no no, they play differently come for different things and leave different things, the defenders will not know what is going on.

This was exactly the situation with England when SHilton and Clemence kept being swapped. Am I right in saying we didn't qualify for the World Cup when this was happening?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Common as Mook said:
This was exactly the situation with England when SHilton and Clemence kept being swapped. Am I right in saying we didn't qualify for the World Cup when this was happening?

Yes. Yes you are!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Common as Mook said:

I thought the main reason was that we underestimated our qualifying opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here