Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal scoring....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We had a reputation of at least scoring in every game whether we won,lost or drew and at the start of the season I thought we had a decent forward line...I mean how hard is it to get the ball in the net? So I looked up the table and put us one goal for the matches we did'nt score...The table would look like different ,we would be third or fourth....have'nt seen last nights results yet...but it shows just that one goal......oh! well "":cheers::cheers::cheers:Earth...I'm coming in for touchdown!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
A short while ago it was our defence that was shambolic, now that has settled down we can't find the back of the net. We'll get there though!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Simple... The service has dried up somewhat! Gus has implied that the players are not passing the ball fast enough and therefore not dragging opposing players out of position to create space for the forwards!

In short.. Either the players are all out of form or not good enough apparently!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's true what you both say...but when are we going to see goals...be it at the Amex or elsewhere....guaranteed the next goal will get a terrific roar...part being relief at our goal drought!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here