• Bridcutt VS Dagenham

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Bennett VS Walsall

Votes: 7 7.2%

• Total voters

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Bennett v Walsall for the strike itself & its significance. Also I was bang in line for a great view!

Calderon VS Yeovil.

The long pass.
The first touch
The finish

PERFECTION :bowdown:

Seconded - influenced also by the fact that (apart from Murray v Tranmere) it is the only one on the list that I saw "live". Beautifully worked and a thumping finish.

That's a great video, thank Tom. I have to go for Bridcutt's versus Carlisle.

Seconded again - never tire of watching the Bridcutt goal against Carlisle and the way it stunned their goalie into immobility.

I really think that this thread deserves a bounce and, no, I didn't do the video as I wouldn't have a scooby how too. Gold star and brownie points for whoever did.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Murray's against Charlton was so DEFT it was almost sexy.

Bridcutt's against Carlisle was special.

But I have to say Lua Lua against MK Dons.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Every one of those goals are stunning and would make it as goal of the season in any normal year, but for me, it has to be the 90+4 goal by Bridcutt. The never say die attitude and the perfection with which he struck it, was brilliant.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
has anyone got the replay of that 3rd against orient? ive seen the goal but not seen the whole move. from where i was sat in the north on the day it started with painter beating their attacker by kicking the ball over his head. 5 touches later the ball was in the net.. brilliant goal

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
TomNorthi - your technical know-how and ability with vidz etc has enhanced the Albion viewing experience at ours this season - good on ya :thumbsup:

ps - Bridcutt, Dagenham - no contest - the way it just rose, and rose, and rose . . . .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Am I the only one that thinks LuaLua vs Bournemouth was better than MK Dons then?
The MK goal was incredible too but it was pure blast, Bournemouth had power but all kinds of dip and swerve as well. It's between that and Bridcutt vs Carlisle for me.

But what a selection of goals. :drool:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
NEVER seen a ball hit as hard as LuaLua vs MkDons. For me, the winner, although Bridcutt's was stunning too (and the 97th minute factor made it oh so sweet)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bridcott's goal against Carlisle will be forever in the Albion Hall of Fame, to snatch victory with such a great long range effort was just sublime.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Has to be said that it has been a few years since there have been so many great goals witnessed at the Withdean. Thank God there won't be anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here