Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal Music at Withdean

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You forget...we are too "HIP" and "right on" a place to have anything that will remotely get the crowd going....hence we have Punk and stuff played by Atilla who hasn't left the 70's yet.

Nah, stick with the muted applause and general backslapping.

Anyway its not that us getting a goal happens that often anyway is it?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I go with the majority here -- of course we should never have crappy goal music at the Albion, wherever we play.

But, does anyone else wonder how fans at clubs that ought to know better ever came to accept such rubbish Americanisation?

To see fans behaving like robots while that Tom Hark crap is played - at Bramall Lane, or even Ipswich - fills me with almost indescribable rage. Like watching a bunch of wind-up Stepford Wives. Anyone agree?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gilliver's Travels said:
I go with the majority here -- of course we should never have crappy goal music at the Albion, wherever we play.

But, does anyone else wonder how fans at clubs that ought to know better ever came to accept such rubbish Americanisation?

To see fans behaving like robots while that Tom Hark crap is played - at Bramall Lane, or even Ipswich - fills me with almost indescribable rage. Like watching a bunch of wind-up Stepford Wives. Anyone agree?

Totally agree. I genuinely pity fans being treated so patronisingly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NO WAY. This Isnt Baseball...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here