Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal link - brentford

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone got a link to lua lua's goal last night?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
From what I saw on South Today the dopey cameraman yet again missed the Lua Lua celebration preferring instead to focus on 2 random players trotting towards the south stand. Who mans our camera - Stevie Wonder or David Blunkett?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
the highlights are on seagulls world the beeb are still in 1900s and havent uploaded them yet

I believe the BBC have to wait 36 hours before putting highlights on the website.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
From what I saw on South Today the dopey cameraman yet again missed the Lua Lua celebration preferring instead to focus on 2 random players trotting towards the south stand. Who mans our camera - Stevie Wonder or David Blunkett?

:facepalm: I reckon I could do better.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The BBC website has the League One Saturday highlights labelled up as Tuesdays.
So its bollocks I'm afraid.

It is worth watching the first game on the Championship highlights though.
"4-1 up and you fcuked it up" :laugh:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

If you were a cameraman, (which your not) , then its impossible to get everything that you would wish to.
As im sure that whatever your job is, then you probably dont get everything done correctly that you would wish to.
AND no doubt your boss sometimes wishes that you would do your job perfectly at times ....
sometimes, things dont always work out as you want.
But,, no doubt your perfect

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

So long as they get the goal on film, thats all that matters.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lua Lua really got his foot round that one, many a striker would have blasted that well wide, fingers crossed we'll get him to sign till the end of the season, or better still, on a permanent deal.

I will say though, when he was in the hosility hut after the Oldham game (MOM presentations), there was a touch of the Leon Knight about him, barely a smile for the cameras, hardly spoke to anyone, wanted to get out of there no sooner had he arrived. I hope it was shyness, and so long as he keep banging in goals, I guess, who cares?

Last edited:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Lua Lua really got his foot round that one, many a striker would have blasted that well wide, fingers crossed we'll get him to sign till the end of the season, or better still, on a permanent deal.

I will say though, when he was in the hosility hut after the Oldham game (MOM presentations), there was a touch of the Leon Knight about him, barely a smile for the cameras, hardly spoke to anyone, wanted to get out of there no sooner had he arrived. I hope it was shyness, and so long as he keep banging in goals, I guess, who cares?

I think it is more shyness than arrogance. Even if there is any of that in him I doubt Poyet would let it get out of hand.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
If you were a cameraman, (which your not) , then its impossible to get everything that you would wish to.
As im sure that whatever your job is, then you probably dont get everything done correctly that you would wish to.
AND no doubt your boss sometimes wishes that you would do your job perfectly at times ....
sometimes, things dont always work out as you want.
But,, no doubt your perfect
Touched a nerve have I? I don't expect them to get it right every single time but more often than not the camera swings around wildy after a goal has scored and seems to get everything EXCEPT who scored the goal. It's not as if it was a scramble to see who scored, was it. And after the first goal he scored for us it was a fair bet that KLL was going to provide another acrobatic display. Just glad I was there and not dependent upon the 'coverage'.

From a camerawork point of view it was an open goal and he missed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here