Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal at Brentford

Stumpy Tim

I'm surprised that there's barely been a mention about the disallowed goal at Brentford... I guess Murray's minor indiscretion has over-shadowed it

Can someone tell me why it was disallowed? In Slade's interview on Seagulls World it's shown & there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
my friend in the brentford end, said he thought there was a slight push on the keeper, but he also admitted, he has seen goals like that given, and that if it had been allowed he would not of argued to much. basically means it should of stood...

The reason it is disallowed is the ridiculous level of protection afforded to 'keepers by a lot of referees. For some reason no-one is allowed to stand in the way of a 'keeper on his way to get the ball, because that's a foul. It's one of the really silly things that gets on my nerves. Goalkeepers don't have any divine right to get the ball, they have to fight for it just like any other player.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We should be DEMANDING that the FA REPLAY the game.

We was ROBBED like Palace were.

Brentford are CHEATING bastartds. They knew it was a goal but said NOTHING.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two players jumped, one won the ball. The problem is the one that missed the ball was the goalkeeper. Ridiculous. They both jump together, no elbows etc. Should have been a goal.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
couldnt see shit from the away end so no1 probably thought it went in

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The goalie is always given the benefit of the doubt by the officials.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I thought a Brentford player impeded the goalkeeper and so there was not a foul and therefore the goal was good

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Brentford are a bunch of :censored: cheats, they knew it was a goal and morally they should have allowed us to score again or scored an own goal to make it right :censored::censored::censored: :jester:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm surprised that there's barely been a mention about the disallowed goal at Brentford... I guess Murray's minor indiscretion has over-shadowed it

Can someone tell me why it was disallowed? In Slade's interview on Seagulls World it's shown & there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it

:rant: WHAT ?!?!? :rant:

Are you saying that there was a game of football in Brentford on Saturday?

I just thought the players had a huddle and then Murray f***ed a few people off and then everyone went home....NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A F*CKING FOOTBALL MATCH TOO :tantrum::tantrum: :US::US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here