Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goal ace could miss withdean tie

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Apart from Boulding, no player in the Mansfield side has scored away from home since mid-October:lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And according to their website, a massive 351 tickets have been snapped up for what will be Mansfields biggest game of the season, impressive:lolol:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
And according to their website, a massive 351 tickets have been snapped up for what will be Mansfields biggest game of the season, impressive:lolol:

To be fair, that's about 200 more than Bournemouth brought for their 'derby' against their biggest 'rivals'.

Jan 2, 2008
Boulding has missed two penalties and has missed countless one on ones so should be in the twenties already.
After that Simon Brown who is the laziest player in League two has scored 4.
In fact Boulding has scored 15 out of 31 goals and without John McAliskey we are either going to play Boulding's little brother Rory who is nineteen or Iam Holmes who we bought from Matlock Town in the Unibond for £7,500.

Be afraid, very afraid!!!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Boulding has missed two penalties and has missed countless one on ones so should be in the twenties already.
After that Simon Brown who is the laziest player in League two has scored 4.
In fact Boulding has scored 15 out of 31 goals and without John McAliskey we are either going to play Boulding's little brother Rory who is nineteen or Iam Holmes who we bought from Matlock Town in the Unibond for £7,500.

Be afraid, very afraid!!!!

So i guess you wouldn't recomend signing Boulding then... ?

Jan 2, 2008
You can have Rory!
Mickey Boulding retired a 30 and then joined us with his brother when he was 31 and Rory 17.
I imagine that if he was playing in a good team with a strong midfield and strong strike partner he would be attracting Championship sides.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
So would you recomend M.Boulding?

Jan 2, 2008
No way! If he left then we would be relegated without a whimper. We are truly a one man team - and now he is injured.

The player who looks streets ahead of this league is Jack Lester who left Forest for Chesterfield at the end of the season. He is the only reason that Chesterfield aren't in trouble and is even more assured in front of the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here